item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So Febr. is seriously my least favorite month of the year. It's SUPPOSED to be short but it seems to drag on and on...and while we ALL have had enough winter, Febr seems to slap us in the face with those bitter bitter days. Today is DREARY and cool - not cold like it used to be in NE but not awe inspiring either. In a weird way though I do love sitting in front of my big computer, drinking good coffee, listening to new tunes (Jack Johnson's new album today) and proofing away in my digital dark room..... This little guy was the best. His little 2 week old sister came to my house yesterday for a shoot and I was so impressed with his behavior and ON TOP of being good he was dang cute! I'm lucky that my job allows good conversation and entries of new life daily (will post some of little sis soon...), i really am lucky, even if it is zero degrees and more gray than I could possibly stand!

No comments:

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile