item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lil Blessings...

I'm traveling right now and on my laptop but for those who wonder why I never update my blog I HAD to post this one. I've done a lot of newborns lately and really have been loving it. It's just so fun to be able to hang out and get to know people b/c these shoots always end up taking 2+ hours, but more than that it's just amazing for me to be able to document the first few days of life for these little bundles. I SO WISH I had newborn images of my boys. Believe it or not, I didn't really know what i was doing at that point (with a camera...or babies ;). My indecisiveness about having a 3rd baby always gets a knock in the positive direction when I think about how many beautiful newborn images I'd have.....probably not the best reason to have a 3rd baby :)

This newborn shoot was so very special to me. I've been friends with Ella's daddy since I was 14...and while i'm not a blood relative to this couple I feel so connected to them and to their new little gal. I get such a high watching parents with their first baby....the world is so rosy knowing this little person is going to be with you forever. For me, that high allows even my worst memories of parenting and caring for infants to subside and I can truly feed off of that new happiness. And then someone poops on me and i'm over it :) Seriously though, there is nothing like a newborn. Love you guys :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Beautifully simple. What gorgeous little eyes!

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile