item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Sunday, April 27, 2008

SPRING FLING

WOW, we're BUSY.....Thank GOD I have hired Catherine, some of you may have chatted with her or received emails from her but she's doing all of my scheduling, invoicing, making sure I still have my head on, last year at this time I showed up to a shoot without my camera. Friends and I keep talking about how one of these days I'm going to pull out my I Phone and pretend it's my 'real' camera.. say something like, 'do you know how to zoom with this?' My clients are so nice though, they'd probably just nod and smile at me! ANYWAY, I've had some awesome sessions lately and the beautiful colors and flowers are in FULL bloom! SO, b/c of that my May is booked solid. There are still some openings in June but if you're looking for a shoot this summer it's NOT too early to give us a ring!

No comments:

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile