item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Monday, July 21, 2008

Attention to the Newborn...

Let this gallery speak for itself..Ok, i need to speak a little, when i have a newborn shoot like this one I wonder where all the babies in this city are?! I would absolutely DIE to have pics like this of my boys (yea, hadn't gotten past the point and shoot at that point)...they are only this little for a FEW weeks!






1 comment:

elena said...

love the use of your fish eye lens for newborn photography - the shots are beautiful and so unique! ...like always, great colors.

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile