item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Newborn Needed :)

Know anyone having a baby? I am in need of a newborn model either April 13th or 14th. Free session, free proofs.... baby just needs to be under 2 weeks old! If interested please contact me @ infobethjansenphotography@gmail.com :)

How about this girly overload..

Keep looking at this image and you'll find the baby :)





2 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! These are so AWESOME!! Wish I had a baby for you to shoot!!

audrey habeck said...

seriously....your newborn shots simply AMAZE me!!! wow!!! i wish you lived closer so you could do some of my little newborn in september!!!

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile