item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shot of the day...

So this young man is a senior at Heritage Hall and needed a last minute picture done for his graduation announcements (that's from HIGH SCHOOL, ladies...;). Anyway, when I invite people to my home for sessions Leah the cat ALWAYS needs to take part in the action, seriously it's like she watches Animal Planet through the windows and dreams of being on 'Pet Star' or the like. Don't judge, she's no CHARTREUX (totally had to look up 'fancy cat breeds' in google) but we all have our dreams. Anyway, thought it was a fun capture! 'NOW SHOO lil' kitty!'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A naughty boy is looking too cute..
nice capturing.

Kansas City Baby Photography

Video Teraveloka said...

Tidak banyak orang yang menyadari akan KONKLUSI yang diterima ketika orang tersebut bermain judi. Karena para penjudi hanya berpatokan pada kemenangan dan kekalahan saja. Padahal jika dibedah lebih dalam lagi, maka kamu akan merasakan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile