item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Saturday, April 18, 2009

What makes me cry

I'm pretty much a rock, i really never ever cry...truly. This had me in tears
ALWAYS been a fan of the underdog (and ALWAYS have been a fan of Les Miserables)...If you haven't seen this please watch :) Sorry for the link but they won't allow me to embed it.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

1 comment:

Chimene Jackson said...

Mrs. Beth, How did you center your blog template? I am trying (and failing) to do the same!

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile