item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

AND, we're moving

Well my last blog post was on a SUNDAY, Monday we found renters that need to be in by th2 21st of JUNE, so that gave us very little time to get out of here and in to our new home.....don't get me wrong, I'm completely elated but moving an entire house solo in a week is no easy task. We're closing on our house tomorrow (WED), I will be without internet access until MONDAY, I'm going to feel like my hands were cut off! I will have the trusty I Phone however and will respond to any urgent emails or calls. Until then enjoy one of my favorite family portraits from this past weekend in DC. ALSO, if you have called for a last minute appt. I am SO sorry I can't fit you in right now, but due to the crazy move and my very patient clients waiting for their own gallery posts I just HAD to say no.....which is a very very difficult task for me!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!!! you got the house...I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see it.

DC looks absolutely beautiful this time of year....gorgeous family.

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile