item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The east coast..

A little over a year ago I made my first trek to DC for work. Since then I've shot a LOT of clients living on the east coast. I'm very lucky that my job allows for travel, i always feel a tinge of guilt that i have so much FUN while i'm working (I get over it pretty quickly). This particular weekend posed a challenge however, it was raining and dark ALL WEEKEND. The forecast called for sunny skies Sunday so I batched all 6 clients in to one 6.5 hour time frame at the National Cathedral b/f hopping on a plane to head home..... luckily we had our way with the weather and managed to capture some stunning little faces! I always have the urge to travel so DC manages to hit the spot.. every time!! Thanks for being such amazingly flexible clients!























No comments:

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile