item6
profile
logo

Hello! I'm Beth, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm an Oklahoma City based photographer. I use only available light, shoot on-location, and 90% of my work is with kids! I love that my JOB is to make art and make friends. My sole purpose is for my images to say, 'WOW'. Life will be different tomorrow so make sure and remember today :) Best ~B

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Addendum to Cribs

SO, I'm excited to announce that Apartment Therapy (this super chic website that features urban every day living..) has decided to feature my house as one of their 2009 tours. Pretty exciting for me! Here are a few pics of my guest room.. for the full tour click here: tour


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOTHER OF DECORATING. You have the best house ever.

ever.

Fabulous Terrah said...

so how many talents do you have woman? goodness gracious! Absolutely stunning. :)

Erika Jones said...

Beth, I can't even speak. Your home is stunning. I WILL come visit sometime! Congratulations on being featured.
xo
Erika

Melanie said...

I love your home!! wow!
The "pink" room is my fav!

paperlili said...

That is the most fan-ta-bulous house Beth! I love it...LOVE it. I wish I had that decorating knack that you clearly have...the only thing that made me feel better was that my daughters comforter is the same one you have from anthropologie...and that is where my good taste seems to end.

Thanks for sharing!

/ todd scott ballje said...

can you fit like 25 photographers there for a *thing* ?
Ha! awesome space and design!

Born 2 Bee Wild said...

Your house is so incredibly inspiring, and Beautiful! This coming up payday = Home Depot!

Blog Archive

site design: www.brianmedia.net

profile